AITF Food Collection
We will be doing monthly drives for Aurora Interchurch on the second Sunday of every month. Please support AITF in helping those in our community who are in need. Interchurch is in great need as the giving has been down.
This month, we will be collecting items on Sunday, September 9th
Please place the items in the large plastic box in the coat clost by the mailboxes. THANKS!!!
Items in bold are most needed:
- Canned food: particularly canned meats, canned fish (tuna and salmon), soup, fruit and vegetables (especially pork and beans, carrots, beets and peas).
- Any pasta products: canned or boxed such as macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, elbows, and rice-a-roni.
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Potatoes: canned or boxed
- Pancake mix and syrup (no larger than 24 oz.)
- Dish washing soap
- Bar soap
Clothing Room needs the following items:
- Sock and underwear for children and adults
- Diapers (sizes 4, 5, 6)